Performing arts is a gold mine of opportunity for education and learning to become something bigger than yourself. I love the experiences and opportunities that arts bring to others which is why I love to work with performing arts organizations. I am an organizer and artist at heart so my background in arts administration and communication allow me to help you communicate your story, need and reputation to your audience.
Ohio Northern University
January 2018 to present // Assistant Director of Alumni Engagement
- major event planning start to finish
- volunteer board and program management
- customer service, marketing & communications and office management
Grant writing volunteer
Co-director // Summer of 2017
2015 Summer // Fendig Summer Theatre for Children
2016 Winter // Ohio Northern University
January 2015 // Ohio Northern University
Musician | French Horn
Growing up and through school I learned to play the French horn. Today I still play for the Ohio Northern University wind orchestra and symphony as a ringer and in community musical productions upon request. The trumpet player in Wind Orchestra at Ohio Northern University caught my eye. To this day my husband CJ and I typically get gigs together and enjoy contributing to community theatre productions.
Blue Stars Drum & Bugle Corps | Drum Corps International
- I travelled the country with the Blue Stars for three years during the summer gaining experience as a musician where I marched mellophone, but also gained an amazing community of artists who I still connect with today.
- Click the link above to read about my experience with them during my time marching with the Blue Stars.